Harvest integration for your own
personal dashboard or intranet
adenin puts Harvest data and all your other apps into a personal dashboard. Work smarter and interact, create, or embed your apps anywhich way you want.
Take control of your time and project management with the Harvest app for adenin. This adaptive card brings real-time time-tracking data and project updates straight to your adenin dashboard. Designed with front-end developers in mind, this integration lets you keep tabs on your hours and productivity without leaving your main work hub.
- Time entries at a glance: View your latest time entries and the status of your tracked projects directly from your adenin dashboard.
- Low-code customization: Make use of adenin's low-code designer to build a Harvest dashboard that zeroes in on your time-tracking essentials.
- Instant notifications: Receive real-time alerts for project overruns or nearing time budgets, helping you make timely decisions.
- API access: Take advantage of Harvest's API to add even more granularity to your time-tracking data. Need to pull in client-specific timesheets? No problem.
- Multi-project monitoring: Easily switch between different projects or clients, all from the convenience of your adenin dashboard.
Get started with the Harvest integration
This Harvest Card can be added to your personal dashboard or intranet straight away:
Make your own Adaptive Cards from Harvest data
Once you connect the Harvest API to your adenin account, a Card with your desired data will be generated and added to your dashboard.
Making changes to this Card's layout is easy with our low-code Adaptive Card designer. Simply click on the ··· button and then Edit in Designer.
It's incredibly developer-friendly and lets you drag-and-drop new elements into your design, or adjust the visual properties by selecting any element from the preview area.
Available data sources
The Harvest connector API provides these 56 endpoints:
How to install the Harvest integration on your personal dashboard
Click the Add button belowAdd Harvest to adenin
Either log in or create your free adenin account. Then you will be directed to your personal dashboard where the installation of your Harvest integration will start.
Follow the steps in the modal by clicking Next including selecting your data source, authorizing your Harvest account and more attributes (if they are required).
At the end click Finish and our built-in smart technology generates a Card with the live data it received from the Harvest API.
Your Card will now appear on your adenin dashboard.
Modify or embed your Adaptive Card from the ··· button in the top right-hand corner of your card:
Click Edit in Designer to open the Card's layout in the low-code Adaptive Card designer.
By clicking Share you can see options for embedding your Card into intranet and chatbot channels. For example, your Harvest integration works as a SharePoint web part, or with chatbots such as Microsoft Teams.