Get the power of a smart assistant that talks to your Salesforce data and pin relevant Adaptive Cards to the built-in dashboard
Your Salesforce data is now securely showing in Microsoft Teams
Unleash the power of Salesforce right inside Microsoft Teams with adenin’s intelligent integration. Say goodbye to switching between apps, and say hello to increased productivity, thanks to advanced Adaptive Cards, a smart chatbot, interactive forms, and a handy dashboard. And the best part? It seamlessly blends into your Microsoft 365 or MetaOS app ecosystem!
- Transform your Microsoft Teams into a comprehensive business solution by integrating Salesforce data
- Display Salesforce data in Adaptive Cards for a more interactive and engaging user experience
- Communicate with your data through our smart chatbot, making data retrieval as easy as chatting with a friend
- Use forms within Teams to create new Salesforce entries without leaving your chat
- Stay informed with a dashboard that offers a quick overview of your important Salesforce data
- Seamlessly blend into your Microsoft 365 and MetaOS app ecosystem ensuring a unified user experience
- Minimize app switching and enhance productivity
- Simplify data access with Adaptive Cards and smart chatbot
- Easy data entry with in-chat forms
- Stay updated with a consolidated dashboard
- Seamless integration with your existing Microsoft 365 and MetaOS app ecosystem
Don't you want to make more of your Microsoft Teams? Start your free adenin account today and unlock the full potential of your business apps!
With adenin you can easily integrate any business app into Microsoft Teams
Click the Add button belowAdd Salesforce to adenin
Either log in or create your free adenin account. Then you will be directed to your personal dashboard where the installation of your Salesforce integration will start.
Follow the steps in the modal by clicking Next including selecting your data source, authorizing your Salesforce account and more attributes (if they are required).
At the end click Finish and our built-in smart technology generates a Card with the live data it received from the Salesforce API.
Your Card will now appear on your adenin dashboard.
Modify or embed your Salesforce Adaptive Card from the ··· button in the top right-hand corner of your card:
Click Edit in Designer to open the Card’s layout in the low-code Adaptive Card designer.
By clicking Share you can see options for embedding your Card into intranet and chatbot channels. For example, your Salesforce works as a SharePoint web part, or with chatbots such as Microsoft Teams.
To begin, add the adenin’s Microsoft Teams integration to your Microsoft Teams account.
Simply follow the Add to Teams button to open the adenin app in Microsoft Teams. Click Add to add it to your Teams account.
Then you can choose between Chat and Dashboard to either speak to the chatbot or see your personal dashboard.
If you see an error message like this, it's likely that you don't have the correct permissions to install our Teams app. Please contact your administrator.
adenin’s Microsoft Teams integration isn't just limited to Automation applications, such as Salesforce. Truly transform your Microsoft Teams experience by simply browsing our App Directory for all your other work tools.
It’s like a personal homescreen where you can monitor everything with ease and from one central location.Browse App Directory