Strava integration for your own
personal dashboard or intranet
adenin puts Strava data and all your other apps into a personal dashboard. Work smarter and interact, create, or embed your apps anywhich way you want.
Elevate your fitness tracking experience with the Strava app for adenin. Bring the full spectrum of your Strava activities right into your adenin dashboard, providing a seamless way to monitor your workouts, milestones, and fitness goals in real-time. Designed with front-end developers in mind, it's the perfect way to integrate wellness into your data-driven lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Activity Log: Import your latest Strava activities directly into your adenin dashboard, offering you a consolidated view of your fitness regimen.
- Customizable Interface: Use adenin's low-code designer to personalize your Strava dashboard, emphasizing the stats and metrics that matter the most to you.
- Real-Time Notifications: Receive instant updates on new activities, goals reached, or when you've snagged that local segment record. Stay motivated and informed without breaking your stride.
- API Versatility: Tap into a multitude of API endpoints to customize your Strava integration even further. From fetching granular activity details to analyzing long-term stats, the possibilities are endless.
- Social Interactions: Keep an eye on kudos and comments you receive on your Strava activities, allowing you to stay connected with your fitness community without leaving your adenin dashboard.
Get started with the Strava integration
This Strava Card can be added to your personal dashboard or intranet straight away:
Make your own Adaptive Cards from Strava data
Once you connect the Strava API to your adenin account, a Card with your desired data will be generated and added to your dashboard.
Making changes to this Card's layout is easy with our low-code Adaptive Card designer. Simply click on the ··· button and then Edit in Designer.
It's incredibly developer-friendly and lets you drag-and-drop new elements into your design, or adjust the visual properties by selecting any element from the preview area.
Available data sources
The Strava connector API provides this endpoint:
How to install the Strava integration on your personal dashboard
Click the Add button belowAdd Strava to adenin
Either log in or create your free adenin account. Then you will be directed to your personal dashboard where the installation of your Strava integration will start.
Follow the steps in the modal by clicking Next including selecting your data source, authorizing your Strava account and more attributes (if they are required).
At the end click Finish and our built-in smart technology generates a Card with the live data it received from the Strava API.
Your Card will now appear on your adenin dashboard.
Modify or embed your Adaptive Card from the ··· button in the top right-hand corner of your card:
Click Edit in Designer to open the Card's layout in the low-code Adaptive Card designer.
By clicking Share you can see options for embedding your Card into intranet and chatbot channels. For example, your Strava integration works as a SharePoint web part, or with chatbots such as Microsoft Teams.