Google Sheets integration for your own
personal dashboard or intranet
adenin puts Google Sheets data and all your other apps into a personal dashboard. Work smarter and interact, create, or embed your apps anywhich way you want.
Harness the power of your spreadsheets seamlessly with the Google Sheets app for adenin. Integrated right into your adenin dashboard, access and interact with your crucial data points, charts, and tables from Google Sheets. Ideal for front-end developers who seek a fluid data flow and wish to centralize their dashboard experience.
- Live Data Access: View and update your spreadsheet data in real-time, directly from your adenin dashboard.
- Visual Summaries: Embed charts, graphs, and pivot tables from Google Sheets to visualize key metrics and insights.
- Low-Code Customization: Use adenin's low-code designer to shape your Google Sheets dashboard interface, ensuring you see the data most relevant to your tasks.
- API Integration: Take advantage of API support to interlink Google Sheets data with other apps and tools, crafting a unified data stream.
- Collaboration Made Easy: Monitor edits, comments, and shared access to your sheets, ensuring effective collaboration with your team.
Get started with the Google Sheets integration
This Google Sheets Card can be added to your personal dashboard or intranet straight away:
Make your own Adaptive Cards from Google Sheets data
Once you connect the Google Sheets API to your adenin account, a Card with your desired data will be generated and added to your dashboard.
Making changes to this Card's layout is easy with our low-code Adaptive Card designer. Simply click on the ··· button and then Edit in Designer.
It's incredibly developer-friendly and lets you drag-and-drop new elements into your design, or adjust the visual properties by selecting any element from the preview area.
Available data sources
The Google Sheets connector API provides this endpoint:
How to install the Google Sheets integration on your personal dashboard
Click the Add button belowAdd Google Sheets to adenin
Either log in or create your free adenin account. Then you will be directed to your personal dashboard where the installation of your Google Sheets integration will start.
Follow the steps in the modal by clicking Next including selecting your data source, authorizing your Google Sheets account and more attributes (if they are required).
At the end click Finish and our built-in smart technology generates a Card with the live data it received from the Google Sheets API.
Your Card will now appear on your adenin dashboard.
Modify or embed your Adaptive Card from the ··· button in the top right-hand corner of your card:
Click Edit in Designer to open the Card's layout in the low-code Adaptive Card designer.
By clicking Share you can see options for embedding your Card into intranet and chatbot channels. For example, your Google Sheets integration works as a SharePoint web part, or with chatbots such as Microsoft Teams.