Jotform integration for your own
personal dashboard or intranet
adenin puts Jotform data and all your other apps into a personal dashboard. Work smarter and interact, create, or embed your apps anywhich way you want.
Simplify your form management like never before with the Jotform app for adenin. Seamlessly integrated into your adenin dashboard, this tool allows you to monitor form submissions, view analytics, and manage your online forms—all in real-time and in one unified space. It's data accessibility redefined, enabling front-end developers to have an uninterrupted flow of information and creativity.
- Centralized monitoring: Track all your Jotform submissions and corresponding analytics directly on your adenin dashboard. Say goodbye to the hassle of switching tabs and applications.
- Low-Code adaptability: Harness the power of adenin's low-code designer to craft a Jotform dashboard that aligns with your front-end development needs. A few clicks are all that stand between you and your optimized data layout.
- Instant alerts: Utilize smart notifications to receive updates on new form submissions or specific triggers you define. Gain immediate insights without constantly checking your forms.
- API flexibility: Extend your integration possibilities with API support. Whether you need to pull specific form data or generate complex analytics, the Jotform app for adenin has you covered.
- Cross-module insights: Need more than just form data? Integrate other Jotform modules to monitor payment statuses, user activity, and more, right from your adenin dashboard.
Make your own Adaptive Cards from Jotform data
Once you connect the Jotform API to your adenin account, a Card with your desired data will be generated and added to your dashboard.
Making changes to this Card's layout is easy with our low-code Adaptive Card designer. Simply click on the ··· button and then Edit in Designer.
It's incredibly developer-friendly and lets you drag-and-drop new elements into your design, or adjust the visual properties by selecting any element from the preview area.
Available data sources
The Jotform connector API provides these 4 endpoints:
How to install the Jotform integration on your personal dashboard
Click the Add button belowAdd Jotform to adenin
Either log in or create your free adenin account. Then you will be directed to your personal dashboard where the installation of your Jotform integration will start.
Follow the steps in the modal by clicking Next including selecting your data source, authorizing your Jotform account and more attributes (if they are required).
At the end click Finish and our built-in smart technology generates a Card with the live data it received from the Jotform API.
Your Card will now appear on your adenin dashboard.
Modify or embed your Adaptive Card from the ··· button in the top right-hand corner of your card:
Click Edit in Designer to open the Card's layout in the low-code Adaptive Card designer.
By clicking Share you can see options for embedding your Card into intranet and chatbot channels. For example, your Jotform integration works as a SharePoint web part, or with chatbots such as Microsoft Teams.