Combine the benefits of two powerful productivity tools with Digital Assistant's latest integration with Asana. Your teams will be able to benefit from all of the time saving features your Assistant offers, boosting your overall workplace productivity.
Business professionals that want to integrate Asana with the apps they use every day will love the flexibility and ease Digital Assistant provides. Digital Assistant's Asana integration allows you to:
- Search and filter your Asana tasks by status, assignee, project and more
- Pin Asana Cards to your Board to quickly see your highest priority assigned tasks and at-a-glance overviews of a project's status and open them in Asana with one click
- Create new tasks on the fly directly from within your Assistant, in chat apps like Microsoft Teams or Slack, or on-the-go on your mobile
How to connect Asana + Digital Assistant
Here's how to set up the integration:
- Click Add to Digital Assistant to enable the Asana connector in your Digital Assistant
- Build an Adaptive Card to show data from Asana in your Assistant. You can use one of our handy Card templates to make this easy!
- Deploy your Card to your Assistant or publish it to a Channel to access it anywhere. Now, you can pin your Card to your Board for easy access, or ask your Assistant to bring it up for you.
Asana's API Explorer makes it easy to prototype and build requests for your Cards. You can explore Asana's API endpoints, and make test requests to see data from your Asana account. When you're ready, you can build your Postman requests and deploy them to your Assistant.